No Frills DIY Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Delboy142's review of No Frills DIY

“I enjoyed shopping at No Frills DIY, as it is good...”

Written on: 20/05/2007 by Delboy142 (1 review written)

Very good, knowledgeable staff

Some stock was not priced, but I didn't mind, as I enjoyed my shopping experience

General Comments
I enjoyed shopping at No Frills DIY, as it is good value for money, and the staff were very helpful. I now do all my D.I.Y shopping with them.

• £50.00

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Alsmith's Response to 289864_Delboy142's Review

Written on: 15/07/2007

Well, that's a very short review and misses several things out. First of all - knowledgeable staff? It very much depends on who you get to ask.
<br/>
<br/>Yes, many items without prices. Fairly scruffy shop, items often poorly stacked, presented, and often the cheap non-quality stuff.
<br/>
<br/>Items can come from bankrupt suppliers, shops and manufacturers, which is fine, but for some items this has warranty implications, as you'll struggle to get repairs or a replacement. They don't tell you when buying, but push for something a little more major that isn't in your store - kitchen sinks, taps for example.
<br/>
<br/>My summary. Buy from No Frills by all accounts, but it may come back to haunt you with some items if you encounter problems. The people in my experience are always nice.