Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Serum Review

Susan Sutton's review of Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Boots No 7 Protect and Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Serum

“I'd never used a beauty serum before, and I have since...”

Written on: 17/05/2007 by Susan Sutton (1 review written)

Gives skin a luxuriously smooth feel.
Improves action of any moisturiser you use on top.
Makes moisturiser go further.

You just can't get hold of it - as soon as any stock comes into a Boots branch, it sells out straight away, and they will only let you buy one unit at a time.

General Comments
I'd never used a beauty serum before, and I have since tried a couple of other samples of similar products. I'm not sure Protect and Perfect Anti-Wrinkle Serum is any better (or worse) than any of the other beauty serums, but as it's relatively cheap, you feel like you are getting good value from it.

I'm also not sure it made any difference to my wrinkles - the benefit was probably all in my head! But it does feel nice to apply, and if it makes you feel good, then that has to be a benefit.

If you can't get hold of Protect and Perfect, try No 7 Refine and Rewind - it feels almost identical to Protect and Perfect - if anything, it feels a bit richer, so possibly better for more mature skin.