Written on: 06/07/2003 by Bis. (1 review written)
I have read your reviews on sonyericsson T100 and I really don't know what's wrong with your sets. Mine is working fine and I have never dealt with such issues. However, I am doing an honest review of my set and I am going to write the pros and cons of this set.
1. The battery: I must tell you that there are many ways how to correct the problem. But yes, battery is a issue with the model. It won't hold charge for even 10 hours. But hey, that means if you are punching sms and talking for more than 2 hours. Well you may feel sometime that it consumes lot of battery.
How to correct?
a) Keep the contrast to 5.
b) Disable the light (it does save a lot of power).
2. Reception: Sometime I feel that the signal are not received properly when I am inside my room. But yes, in my office it works fine.
1. One of the coolest phone with almost all the features of best selling phones in market.
2. It is so light (73 gm with battery), sometime I don't feel it is in my pocket.
3. The ringtone volume is by far the highest pitched among all the available phones. I compared it with my friend's samsung R220, Volume 3 setting of my set compares with full volume of his. It has also the feature of increasing volume when the rings will slowly increase to maximum from the min.
4. Also some website doesn't even know that there are some picture messages that are available in their site is also supported by T100. I experimented with one such image only available for Nokia and select Samsung models. I downloaded it and bingo! I can use it as my mobile's background now!
" Bad customer service " Read More
Written by louisjacob
" Great phone " Read More
Written by AntonioS5
" Awesome picture quality and great flash " Read More
Written by William970
" I got this phone more then 8 years " Read More
Written by davidsilva746
" Best phone I've ever had " Read More
Written by AliceWayte