Unlockthatmobile.co.uk www.unlockthatmobile.co.uk Review

irvken's review of Unlockthatmobile.co.uk www.unlockthatmobile.co.uk

☆☆☆☆☆
Unlockthatmobile.co.uk www.unlockthatmobile.co.uk

“I followed Unlock That Mobile...”

Written on: 13/05/2007 by irvken (1 review written)

Online

Possibly the premium rate.

General Comments
I followed Unlock That Mobile www.unlockthatmobile.co.uk instructions closely, trying to keep my call as brief as possible but after the IMEI I was then asked for firstly my whole telephone number and then a 4 digit model number, which is mentioned no-where in your 1-2-3 instructions and no indication of how to obtain it, meaning I had to hang up and try and track it down and start again. I feel I've been scammed and will be reporting them to Ofcom unless they a) reimburse the call money I have already paid or b)complete the unlocking of my phone at no extra cost.

Magi's Response to 288920_irvken's Review

Written on: 01/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because...its the same experience ive had.Im waiting for a reply to my letter that was in the post the same day (yesterday)They assume probaly most people will not be bothered to write as they lie about you can email-where is the email addy)They want you to forget it as most will.I will report them to tradings standards as well as the ombudsman as ive reported to them in letter.

Alkydale1's Response to 288920_irvken's Review

Written on: 11/04/2011

I found this review very helpful because...unlike the poor souls here I decide to review the site first. Sorry to those that lost money but thanks for letting everbody else know. It usually pays to do a Google search ending in 'reviews' before you do business with anybody.

Unlockthatmobilecom's Response to 288920_irvken's Review

Written on: 27/08/2010

To all,
<br/>
<br/>Just for correctness sake please note that unlockthatmobile.co.uk is not the same as unlockthatmobile.com and these reviews are directed to unlockthatmobile.co.uk ONLY.
<br/>
<br/>UnlockThatMobile.com is ABSOLUTELY NOT related with this business to which a number of complaints are being directed.
<br/>Regards