Laser Treatments Review

ponytailparades's review of Laser Treatments

☆☆☆☆☆
Laser Treatments

“I have been plagued with acne since I was 12. I had...”

Written on: 08/05/2007 by ponytailparades (1 review written)

None!

Everything.

General Comments
I have been plagued with acne since I was 12. I had been on various antibiotics, had horrid creams that felt like they were burning, taken the contraceptive pill Dianette and been on Roaccutane. After Roaccutance my skin was much better, but I had been left very sensitive, and still with some spots. I was researching on the internet and came across the private clinic which showed a clip from "This Morning" of a woman who had had a special "N-Lite" laser treatment. After reading all about it, I honestly thought it would be the answer to all my problems. I had a free consultation with a man who did the whole "oh, your mum could be your sister", but I still decided to go ahead. We paid £750 for 3 treatments. The laser hurt. On one occasion I went and the laser was broke. Afterwards my face was as red as a beetroot. I think it's made my face even more sensitive than it was before, and my skin tone is now uneven. AND my spots are not gone. They also try to make you buy their horrendously over priced products. £750 for nothing! I wanted to write this review to hopefully prevent others from making the mistake of thinking Acne Laser Treatment will miraculously work.