Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Sue.'s review of Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Ice Cream Maker Is a...”

Written on: 04/07/2003 by Sue. (1 review written)

Magimix 11042 Le Glacier Ice Cream Maker Is a first-rate machine, but you do have to remember to put it in the freezer a day before you intend making ice cream, or just keep it in the freezer all the time.

Bertie's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 11/09/2003

I don't know why you'd go to all that trouble Sue when Somerfield sells a litre block of vanilla for 42p. It's quite nice too. Tesco's is almost as cheap.

Bertie's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2003

I must admit I haven't Dawnp. I buy it only very occasionally so the nutritional qualities are of little concern to me.
<br>However, if you think there's something I should know, I'd be delighted if you'd post again with the info. It's encouraging to know some people the other side of my screen care about such matters and I thank you for writing.

Dawnp's Response to 112947_Sue.'s Review

Written on: 02/10/2003

Have you read the ingredients in virtually all shop bought ice cream? That is why it is better to make your own!