Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack Review

adblackstock's review of Q-Based Solutions, Inc. PetsBestRx Breeder's Mite & Mange Superpack

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered the mange combo pack for dogs from Q-Based...”

Written on: 08/05/2007 by adblackstock (1 review written)

The product arrived fast

The 30 day risk free money back guarantee

General Comments
I ordered the mange combo pack for dogs from Q-Based Solutions, Inc., because of the 30 day money back guarantee. I received the product, followed the instructions, and it did not work, so about a week or so later, I called and told them, and they refused to refund my money.

Whelybrodbeck's Response to 288333_adblackstock's Review

Written on: 20/06/2013

We have a different situation. I also ordered a product from Q-Based which is a ringworm treatment for my dog, but we went to a vacation for a week in to my girlfriend hometown. Luckily her brother in law is a vet and treated our dog ringworm. When we got home i saw in my mailbox the cream that Qbased delivered which we dont need it anymore, i called up the company if we can return it and everything went well, got my refund in just 2 days.

Richardsonjhowell's Response to 288333_adblackstock's Review

Written on: 16/08/2013

I had good results with this product. It helped with my dog's mange and it is healing very nicely. My dog came down with this mange problem and she was losing her hair on her legs. My other dogs didn't get it so I just decided I would try something off the internet before hauling her to the vet. Well I bought this mange combo pack from Qbased Solutions and following the directions you will see improvement. It's been about 6 months now and my dog is free from mange. Great buy and would definitely recommend it.