Pampers Active Fit Review

lyndieloo's review of Pampers Active Fit

Pampers Active Fit

“I have been using pampers active fit for my son as...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by lyndieloo (5 reviews written)

Great Fit, great absorbancy, not bad value for money

None as yet!

General Comments
I have been using pampers active fit for my son as soon as he out grew the pampers new born and they are great, I have never had problems with leakage, even when my son has slept throughout the night and his nappy is really wet it may be heavy but it seems to be keeping all that pee locked up and away from his bottom. A few months back the nappies weren't as absorbent as usual so I went from the 4 to the 4+ and that seems to have done the trick. My son has never suffered from nappy rash apart from when he was badly teething but even then it was quite easily managed and I am sure the pampers helped by keeping most of the urine of his skin.

Another good point to add about pampers is if you register on their web site they send out money of vouchers to use against their pampers range, which isn't a one off as my son is 2 years old and I still receive vouchers and books about a child's development. We also had a day out in Newcastle at their road show it gave the adult a chance to experience how a baby/toddler sees the world from the womb, to birth and learning to walk, it was fabulous!

Theyusedtowork's Response to lyndieloo's Review

Written on: 02/06/2010

I WAS a huge fan of Pamper Active fit and used them for at least 8 months.. We used them for day and night, until they changed the design to the "New Improved Active Fit with DryMax". When I put the "improved" version on DD they more or less leaked within an hour. This created more nappy changes/more washing/carpet washing (you get the idea?). In my opinion they are not fit for the purpose sold and I would not and will not reccomend this product to anyone.
<br/>
<br/>Try to ignore all the special offers on them in the Supermarket and just search the Baby forums to get a true insight into the problems of leaks and skin reactions.