Kumho KU31 Summer Tyre Review

• How do you rate the road handling?

Belatucadrus's review of Kumho KU31 Summer Tyre

“When I purchased my alloy wheel package I did a bit of...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by Belatucadrus (21 reviews written)

Good value.
Excellent handling wet or dry.

Not found any yet.

General Comments
When I purchased my alloy wheel package I did a bit of research into tyres, The Kumho KU31 seemed very popular with users and having used them on a Celica for a year I can see why. Prior to this I had the stock Yokahama Advans, then Goodyear Eagle Venturas and I have to say that I rate the Kumhos at least as good as the Advans and rather better than the Eagles. Directional stability is excellent, even deep puddles don't bother them in the least, they stick to the road like glue and I got a W rated tyre for significantly less than a V rated from any of the more household names. I can't comment on the longevity of the tyres yet, but they aren't showing any unusual wear so should be on a par with the others. I also can't pass judgement on their snow capabilities, but doubt they'd be any worse than a similar summer use biased high performance tyre.

Really good purchase, when it comes time to change I'll be sticking with these.

• How do you rate the road handling?

Yoshida's Response to Belatucadrus's Review

Written on: 09/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because...i'm deciding which set of tyres i'm going to put on my 2007 Accord and now i'm very sure that i'll go with the KU31.