Thomas Cook, Royal Rhapsody Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

littlesistoria's review of Thomas Cook, Royal Rhapsody

“We arrived at Luxor airport quite late, around 10pm,...”

Written on: 03/05/2007 by littlesistoria (1 review written)

The boat, the crew, the weather, the experience!

That we could only spend a week on the boat, two weeks would have been much better.

General Comments
We arrived at Luxor airport quite late, around 10pm, took a short coach ride to the boat expecting to be shown to our cabin and go to bed. When we arrived the crew were all on hand and had prepared dinner for us. It was lovely, all the food was of a high standard and remained so through the week. I especially enjoyed the fresh pastries! Early mornings, amazing trips nearly everyday if that's what you were after, smiling, friendly and amusing crew waiting for your return with hot towels and drinks. Our guide for the trip's was amazing every last detail was taken care of, we had nothing to worry about. He stayed with us on the boat and was open to questions or queries that you may not have had chance to ask during the day thanks! We had an Egyptian evening on board the Royal Rhapsody, which was funny and everybody joined in. Apart from that, there was no entertainment but if there had been I don't think I would have been able to keep my eyes open for it! I highly recommend this trip, I was sad to leave and plan to go back without fail next year. Oh and April is the windy season but it was very hot and the strong but warm breeze was a bit of a relief sometimes.

• April 2007

Date of Cruise

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Lindyloo50's Response to 287717_littlesistoria's Review

Written on: 21/01/2008

I found this review helpful because...I'm off on the very same cruise in May 2008 and it was great to read info from someone who had been on the same one. Thank you.