GetJar - www.getjar.com Review

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

happydan's review of GetJar - www.getjar.com

GetJar - www.getjar.com

“The GetJar site is daunting at first, but navigating...”

Written on: 02/05/2007 by happydan (21 reviews written)

Loads of stuff
Not just games
FREE!

You sometimes need to sift through the dross to find the gems
Need to know the screen resolutions if your mobile is quite new otherwise you won't find things
Some applications are pay-to-use

General Comments
The GetJar site is daunting at first, but navigating is simple and done by phone model. There are also plenty of other applications as well as games to choose from, including instant messaging and Bluetooth communication tools. Sections are broken down by genre and most areas are well populated and regularly updated.

I downloaded games straight from the site to my PC and copied them across to my phone when I had my K750i which was totally free but had to use WAP with my D800 which isn't the fault of the site. Still works though! Tried games such as Tetris, Breakout and all the classics as well as some Shootem'ups and quality was decent. Software is pretty well peer moderated with user reviews and scoring.

All in all, this is really the only site I use for phone apps and if you take the time to dig deeper you can find plenty of things to enhance your mobile phone.

I recommend GetJar to everyone I can.