Canon Faxphone L80 Laser Fax Printer Review

drp07's review of Canon Faxphone L80 Laser Fax Printer

☆☆☆☆☆
Canon Faxphone L80 Laser Fax Printer

“This Canon Faxphone L80 Laser Fax Printer is probably...”

Written on: 28/04/2007 by drp07 (1 review written)

Nothing other than it sits pretty.

Very bad paper feeding system. Makes noises when it prints. Little slow when faxing.

General Comments
This Canon Faxphone L80 Laser Fax Printer is probably the worst fax machine I have ever owned. I have a business where one of the services we do is faxing. I bought it from Staples, paid a good price so I was expecting a lot better then it actually turned out. The worst thing about it is I have to keep an eye on it since when we fax it 4 out of 10 times it feeds 2 papers at a time. So when ever it does that I have to pull out second page before it feeds all the way in with the first page. And the thing is even worst then it prints out confirmation since most of the times it feeds in 4-5 pages just to print one page. And not only that it makes some kind of weird noise when it prints anything out. Plus the speed is slow. I would not advise any one to buy is fax machine if you'll be using frequently.