Garmin Streetpilot 2610 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

robertbenson's review of Garmin Streetpilot 2610

Garmin Streetpilot 2610

“The Garmin Streetpilot 2610 is a very reliable piece...”

Written on: 21/04/2007 by robertbenson (1 review written)

A very reliable piece of kit it has taken me all over the UK and Europe giving me great confidence in it's accuracy and ability (I have now been using it for 4 years without a single problem). Because the maps are also on the home computer I can plan holidays and days out with ease, then download it to the GPS.

The securing sticki-stuff on the base plate needs replacing (it has been installed for 4 years - not bad eh!).

General Comments
The Garmin Streetpilot 2610 is a very reliable piece of kit it has taken me all over the UK and Europe giving me great confidence in it's accuracy and ability (I have now been using it for 4 years without a single problem). Because the maps are also on the home computer I can plan holidays and days out with ease, then download it to the GPS.
I have thought about up-dating it but I'm so happy with it I think I will keep it for a while longer, it is so easy to download the latest software from Garmin so there seems to be no need to change it.

• europe