WaterField Designs The Sling All-in-One Bag Review

From 1 review

Digitalfly's review of WaterField Designs The Sling All-in-One Bag

WaterField Designs The Sling All-in-One Bag

“This is a great sports bag. I also use it as a day...”

Written on: 19/04/2007 by Digitalfly (1 review written)

I have used this company's products for my work gear and have been incredibly impressed with the quality of their products and their amazing customer service. Now they have come out with a more "general purpose" bag they call "The Sling." I use it as my all day bag on days when I head to the gym after work. The material is so cool! It's not like anything I've seen before. (And it's machine washable.) I use the medium, which is the perfect size for me, but guys may want to consider a large.

Mine fits all my clothes, my hair dryer, all my toiletries and everything else I need for my day. They have "gear pouches" you can buy out of the same material. I bought one in a matching color (blue) and one in a contrasting color (red). I put my essentials in one and my toiletries in the other. That way I can quickly grab whatever I need.

It may seem a little more expensive than some competitors, but they make their stuff in the U.S. and the quality is amazing. (My other stuff from this company lasts forever....) So, I actually think it's worth every penny.

General Comments
This is a great sports bag. I also use it as a day bag and have a friend who is going to get one to use as a diaper bag. My husband now wants one too (they come in a range of colors). I'm also going to use it as a carry-on on my next flight, because it fits so much and comes with a great "suspension" shoulder strap that is gentle on my back.

• General