RWS 34 Diana Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Sweet William's review of RWS 34 Diana

“Just got this rifle about 5 days ago, so can't comment...”

Written on: 12/04/2007 by Sweet William (2 reviews written)

Accuracy, quality, design, balance

Plastic trigger, end cap, safety button

General Comments
Just got this rifle about 5 days ago, so can't comment about reliability. On the other hand, this thing LOOKS like it should outlast me (except, maybe, for the plastic parts). I was immediately impressed by how well made it seemed to be. A bit long and a bit heavy, but BUILT. I'm relatively new to airguns, but have about four decades of experience with firearms. I have recently purchased several air rifles and pistols, but I have to say this is the one that has impressed me the most. It was dead accurate right out of the box, and this thing just FEELS like quality. It also feels and handles more like a real firearm. The only other air rifle I have bought which I come close to liking as much is the Gamo Shadow 1000, but for different reasons. The Gamo is accurate, light, and well designed. A good rifle for my wife and for teaching kids. It just doesn't seem to have the quality and feel of the RWS. If you want a quality air rifle to keep you in practice for shooting firearms, this is one you need to consider.

• Accuracy