On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

ellienor's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“A nightmare- DON'T USE THEM!”

Written on: 11/04/2007 by ellienor (2 reviews written)

If you don't have the Internet you can't book a holiday with them!

This is the next installment of my OTB nightmare! As you remember I booked accommodation and had it changed to a "lesser value"alternative. Well anyway-one of the advisors for OTB suggested as that I just choose a different hotel altogether as they couldn't contact the reps in Crete ( only when taking your money of course, then there is no problem!) I changed to an all inclusive Metemi Village Crete for the same dates 3-10th April. Although it wasn't my first choice, I was just relieved to get something sorted. When we arrived in Crete after being delayed for 4 hours- we made our way to the hotel- it was about 9:30pm and we had been traveling all day with a tired 3 year old. Well - to cut a long story short- the hotel was all shut up when we got there- in blackness and still having building work done on it! By chance, there was a security man who directed us to a different hotel where we stayed for one night. The next day I phoned OTB distraught at the prospect of not having any accommodation; the manager just advised to phone the reps in Crete and when I said that this wasn't good enough she put the phone down on me!!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!

General Comments
A nightmare- DON'T USE THEM!

Visit onthebeach.co.uk