Canon EOS 10D Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

John.'s review of Canon EOS 10D

Canon EOS 10D

“After a great experience with my G2, I wanted an SLR...”

Written on: 28/06/2003 by John. (1 review written)

Almost noiseless pictures

None

General Comments
After a great experience with my G2, I wanted an SLR to use with my L lenses. The 10D is a great system - picture quality is amazing, easy to use, seems to be easy on the battery. My only problem now is what do I do with my nearly new Elan 7 (which the 10D mimics in many ways).

• Image Quality

114120_Gene.'s Response to 111445_John.'s Review

Written on: 08/07/2003

This review sounds great. Today is July 8, 2003 and I just ordered one for myself. After being a regular 35mm user, I purchased my first digital camera about 6 months ago; Canon powershot S45, together with the Canon photo printer, model S830D. The only thing that I missed was the ability to use lenses. The review makes me even more excited than I was before. I expect delivery on Thursday, together with 2 lenses, 4 filters, the flash model 550EX, a 1GB cf card, a new Lowepro bag and some other goodies. Wow, I just spent USD 4,000.00, But it seems to me to be a good investment.

Duane.'s Response to 111445_John.'s Review

Written on: 10/07/2003

Having been a keen 35mm user for a number of years,I decided to upgrade to digital photography and duly purchased a Canon Eos 10D as I already had a few E.F leses ,a spare battery
<br>and a couple of 256 mb flash cards .I find the Eos 10D easy to use,with outstanding quality the software supplied is very good and I can edit the pictures easily on my P.C.I now look forward to be out and about taking lot of good pictures outstanding,well done Canon. Regards Anthony