Freeplay Weza Review

mrkay's review of Freeplay Weza

“I am in the leisure craft industry, and that is why I...”

Written on: 08/04/2007 by mrkay (1 review written)

Rugged, waterproof, potentially lifesaving!

Voltage limitations, connector choice, display of current charge and time/effort needed to power device connected (Could save lives!!)

General Comments
I am in the leisure craft industry, and that is why I have looked at this product.

As an optional extra to our boats and ships this device could provide VITAL and life saving power to VHF radios, mobiles, bilge pumps, navigational aids, and MANY more power demanding applications on a sea-fairing vessel.

What I would like to see is the addition of a voltage selector and a choice of couplings to fit industry standards. This way your product might be considered an essential emergency backup, and find its way onto many commercial and leisure crafts!

I am sure you have already considered this and might be working on the solution, but we would like to ensure you are aware of our interest and to give you an indication of the potential purchases/contracts with Hawk in the future when your product reaches our criteria.

We always stay ahead of the pack and ensure our customers receive the best there is in aquatic performance and safety, and we believe your product may aid us in this effort.

Kind regards