Tom Tom Go 910 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

cmy5chi's review of Tom Tom Go 910

Tom Tom Go 910

“I searched for a GPS with multiple maps the TomTom 910...”

Written on: 28/03/2007 by cmy5chi (1 review written)

Has an amazing array of features unlike others and the 20 Gb is a fine start.

Can't delete individual addresses at will unfortunately.

General Comments
I searched for a GPS with multiple maps the TomTom 910 and a host of others including Garmin, which I also had earlier until some 2 weeks ago which was nicked out of my C5 Break!!!

I read and re-read.... and after comparing my previous experience with the Garmin (model refrained for not wishing to promote them for their bad service and yearly pricey upgrades!!!), I have to admit, the TomTom 910 I now had unpacked some days ago, is an AWESOME deal on the level of the consumer gadgets!!

With 20 Gigs... I have also downloaded a ton's worth of digi pics during my holidays both last year and beginning of this year and they now slide (speed is variable from 1-sec to manual switch on each frame) adding extra distraction to monotonous long drives, this is a breeze & delight! As for the short battery charge, I carry the desktop dock with me, so its on it in a matter of mins once I get to my hotel room should I be travelling abroad in other European countries. I will definitely have this next to me wherever I fly to, it will be an integral instrument when renting a SUV to sightsee!

With an optional FM transmitter dock mounted plus the FREE giveaway of the TMC antenna provided, this easily puts other makes and models by the kerbside!

• GPS on field