Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk Review

robbox's review of Gear Zone www.gear-zone.co.uk

“Never use GEARZONE. I placed an order for goods 4...”

Written on: 28/03/2007 by robbox (1 review written)

None

Charged by credit card immediately after order was placed. Goods never arrived.

General Comments
Never use GEARZONE. I placed an order for goods 4 weeks ago which my son needed for an expedition wihch has now happened but no goods arrived. Managed to find a phone number for company but customer service is dreadful. Have sent almost 10 emails and just get same automated reply. Sterr weel clear of this company.

• Camping gear

• Still waiting

Visit gear-zone.co.uk

Gearzone's Response to robbox's Review

Written on: 02/06/2009

Hi all,<br/><br/>I would just like to take this opportunity to offer my sincerest apologies for the issues you had with Gear-Zone in 2007-2008.<br/><br/>We have since changed ownership and the team responsible for the site during those days in long gone. We are now back on top form, just like the halcyon days of 2002-2005, with the same ranges and price that everyone liked, but with extra special emphasis on Par Excellence customer service.<br/><br/>We're answering the phones 7 days a week!<br/><br/>Pre-charging for orders has been canned, we will only charge for items once they're ready to leave us.<br/><br/>I know that once lost trust is hard to regain, but I would like to offer people to try our service now and see what a difference we've made to the experience.<br/><br/>Once again, we'd like to apologise for our previous incarnation, but we're a new and improved beast now!<br/><br/>Gear-Zone (June 2009)

gear-zone.co.uk