Sony Ericsson P800 Review

• Reception

• Style

HellFire.'s review of Sony Ericsson P800

Sony Ericsson P800

“I only got the Sony Ericsson P800 while I was waiting...”

Written on: 24/06/2003 by HellFire. (1 review written)

Specs and looks

128MB Duo memory a bit expensive at £60, the speaker at the back and the Vibration is a bit weak

General Comments
I only got the Sony Ericsson P800 while I was waiting for the Motorola V600 to come out but after 5 minutes of use I was addicted so I will be keeping it. "Motorola V600 LOL" This phone can do almost anything plays mp3's and movies, you can even fit a whole film onto a 128 MB stick if you compress it enough and still looks OK. It also look cool to and the hand writing recognition works very well even if you use your finger instead of the stylus, the battery also lasts a long time I was using it all day with Bluetooth and the battery never died not bad considering the size of the screen. The only thing that I find a bit odd is the speaker is at the back so if you got it face up like you normally would the ringtone is not as loud as it could be, but it is very loud with it faced down. Would I recommend this phone well if you're a grandma then you would be better off with something basic like a Samsung V200 but for everyone else whether you want it for business or multimedia you won't go wrong getting the excellent p800 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED?

• Reception