Sharps Bedrooms - www.sharps.co.uk Review

maureen147's review of Sharps Bedrooms - www.sharps.co.uk

“I have since moved house, and I decided to have a...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by maureen147 (1 review written)

I have nothing but praise for Sharps delivery, the design to fitting, brilliant fitments, brilliantly fitted, and staff are friendly and very well trained in fitting the units.

None.

General Comments
I have since moved house, and I decided to have a Sharps bedroom fitted in my new house. I paid a deposit, and then my husband was killed in a road traffic accident in January. I was due to have the bedroom fitted within 2 days or so of him dying. I informed Sharps that I could no longer afford the bedroom, and Sharps refunded my deposit, which they did not have to do. I would just like to thank Sharps for the kindness they have shown me. The company is, in my book, the best for customer service, and shows a very human face. A lot of other companies could learn a thing or two from them, and I will be ordering again when, and if I can afford to do so. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

• £3000