Konica Revio KD-310 Review

• Image Quality

mike.'s review of Konica Revio KD-310

“I wanted a camera to pack into a bag or pocket with a...”

Written on: 24/06/2003 by mike. (1 review written)

Small,Good Image,Nice quality feel.Multi Memory Storage Source Choices.

No DC input from outside power source.AC/DC dedicated supply is extra £50.you will need to buy more memory as with all cameras.

General Comments
I wanted a camera to pack into a bag or pocket with a good image quality..the Konica Revio KD-310 seemed ideal from other reviews,I have a Minolta 7i and a Nikon 990,I wanted a camera with good photo res. image,and a very small but quality made camera,this fits what I want exactly,gives the 990 a run for it's money'sometimes'with image..but the 310z is so small and has a real quality feel to it,the metal finish seems quite durable and sturdy,it's still early as I've only had it 2days so all my tests haven't been done but so far I'm very pleased with what I've seen and do not regret spending the money on the 310z. SD-MMC-Mem.Stick and a built in 2mb memory is a good store supply but you'll need more than the 16mb SD card that comes with it because I'm finiding myself using this camera so much more than the others simply because of it's size.it's a point and shoot but has a few other choices to add..menu is quite easy to sort.I have printed some good 10x8's from the 310z...some are astounding for what the camera is..a pocket point & shoot 3mp gem. I had to invest in more memory as it's with me all the time so more subjects are taken..need another battery too as a spare.

• Image Quality