Sharp GX10i Review

• Reception

• Style

Kipperfeet.'s review of Sharp GX10i

Sharp GX10i

“The Sharp GX10i is a great phone, it will be my 4th...”

Written on: 23/06/2003 by Kipperfeet. (1 review written)

Wonderfully stylish in design. Takes brilliant photos (4 a phone). Excellent reception if on Vodafone!

Instructions could be much clearer & understandable! Far too complicated 4 the minority (well 4 me anyway)!!

General Comments
The Sharp GX10i is a great phone, it will be my 4th and I am hoping that I shall get the best of it. So far so good in respect of the photos but have had problems in downloading. A very sleek design & more than easy to use once the instructions are taken in!!

• Reception

• Style

Paul Wells's Response to Kipperfeet.'s Review

Written on: 09/01/2004

I agree 100% with the comments about instructions,I still have not been able to enter numbers in speed dial,&niether has my mate.

157119_Billypop's Response to Kipperfeet.'s Review

Written on: 30/05/2004

Ive bought this phone without instructions how do you change the ringtones on incomming calls