Weihrauch Silencer Review

Black Beret86's review of Weihrauch Silencer

“I use this silencer on 2 of my CO2 pistols, both...”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by Black Beret86 (9 reviews written)

Whisper quiet
Lightweight
Easy to fit and remove

Obscures sights on pistols

General Comments
I use this silencer on 2 of my CO2 pistols, both Umarex, a Beretta 92 and a CP99. With the silencer fitted the guns can hardly be heard and pellet impact point is pretty much unaffected. Only problem I have is the tube is quite wide and obscures the sights so aiming becomes a bit of a guessing game. This silencer is certainly one of the quietest on the market and well worth the money, especially if you hunt with a rifle, the 1/2 UNF thread means it will fit most guns with the use of an adaptor that should be relatively inexpensive and the thread makes it easy to remove the silencer if you need to.

Quaestor's Response to Black Beret86's Review

Written on: 19/08/2007

Indeed it is quiet silencer! It's very light either, which is important for my light-weight adaptor for CP99. However I still haven't received ordered red-dot, so I still suppose it affects pellet speed pretty much :(