Proclear Compatibles Review

Alkan's review of Proclear Compatibles

Proclear Compatibles

“These things have ruined my night many a time by...”

Written on: 09/03/2007 by Alkan (1 review written)

Good for dry eyes

These things rip or tear more often than any other contact lens I have ever worn. I have had these thing spontaneously tear on me while driving (without any stimulus whatsoever), putting me at risk of getting into an accident and endangering my life. I would not recommend these to my worst enemy, let alone ever wear them again myself.

General Comments
These things have ruined my night many a time by spontaneously ripping without having any external stimulus. Since I have a fairly strong prescription, this has at times sent me home from events prematurely, and other times endangered my life (no way to drive home safely). I would not recommend this to anyone unless their prescription was very weak and could get by without having contact lenses or visual aids.

323109_Coolmoma2Z's Response to Alkan's Review

Written on: 09/11/2007

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>I'm having problems with my Proclear Multifocals & this helps me to plead my case with my eye doctor