Wok Inn, Uckfield Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Stockingtops's review of Wok Inn, Uckfield

“It is well worth the drive. We use the Wok Inn near...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by Stockingtops (1 review written)

A fantastic place, with a great atmosphere, lovely staff, traditional full service and nothing is too much trouble. The food is the best Chinese this side of China town.

If it's very busy it can be difficult to get a table. It is also in the middle of nowhere.

General Comments
It is well worth the drive. We use the Wok Inn near Uckfield at work as a reward. It is by far the best team motivator yet. There is an "eat as much as you like" option for a very cheap price. Everyone is always happy and over-fed. Under £20 a head.

I have been there on numerous occasions, and I have never experienced anything but perfect food and prefect service. I think we have now sampled everything on the menu.

I love the place. We all love the place.

It has a traditional Chinese feel. It is not like the usual Chinese cafe style restaurants. You can expect to be served and waited on; not rushed out of your seat, and you are allowed time to relax after eating.

I look forward to going back again very soon.

• Chinese

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all