On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk Review

ellienor's review of On The Beach Holidays - www.onthebeach.co.uk

“Looking for value for money and a chance to de stress,...”

Written on: 07/03/2007 by ellienor (2 reviews written)

Easy to navigate

Booked holiday for this April 07 with OTbeach; have seen this website before and was always a bit dubious, but this time I decided to go for it. I booked an All Inclusive holiday in VIP sea front room at a five star hotel (lovely!!!!) We received an e mail about four days ago saying that the hotel is closing for the dates that we have booked and the has offered us an alternative hotel in a standard room for half board. Of course I can't see how this is "like for Like" so I emailed back and have called several times only to be told that they can't contact the hotel to try and upgrade me; this is the third day with no results! After being asked to call back by one of the customer service reps, a really rude man answered and asked why I kept calling, that it dealt with its customers through email and that I was lucky to get an alternative hotel as some didn't even offer that!! I will never use this company again!!!!!

General Comments
Looking for value for money and a chance to de stress, am getting less for what I paid and am completely stressed trying to get in touch with them!!! I need a holiday!!!!

Visit onthebeach.co.uk