Nokia 8310 Review

• Reception

• Style

Francisco.'s review of Nokia 8310

Nokia 8310

“I've heard here and there terrible stories about this...”

Written on: 20/06/2003 by Francisco. (1 review written)

Size, weight and battery life. Reception is way better than CNETasians and GSMBOX say. Big memory too.

Those lights in the keyboard...

General Comments
I've heard here and there terrible stories about this great phone's software stability, but so far(i bought it 4 months ago)i must consider myself very lucky...no problems at all. Software version is 5.80,for those interested on the subject. Reception and features are better than good, compared to, say,Motorola V50. On the other hand, is true in my oppinion that Nokia phones are usually too expensive, but one can always wait a little...I got mine for 249 Euros which is quite reasonable. Great screen, huge memory, terrible games, very good FM radio, very good reception but maybe not so good sound quality(when talking,i mean). So basically I find this phone very good, and being my first Nokia, i know it won't be my last one. But i still hate those ridiculous lights...

• Reception

• Style

Lawrence's Response to Francisco.'s Review

Written on: 12/08/2003

we all thought our 8310 were problem free but no... we suggest you use your phone longer & you'll change your thoughts about it. if you agree then, we should all unite & stop buying nokia phones.