Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing www.ullapopken.co.uk Review

Mazz25's review of Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing www.ullapopken.co.uk

“Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. ...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by Mazz25 (14 reviews written)

Sometimes great bargains can be found.

Most clothes have no shape.
Most clothes way too expensive for their quality.

General Comments
Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. Reason being is that it may suit 50% but not the other, it's a love it or hate it scenario. But I feel I need to let you know about it.

For me personally, I find that most clothes have no shape and are rather tent like, no 'fitting' as such. I am fed up of 16+ clothes sites which haven't grasped the fact that not every large person needs tents for clothes.

Ullapopken do do lovely items of clothing, even the tents! And it's not to say that there aren't large people out there on whom these clothes look magnificent. But then there are the rest of us who are really better off looking elsewhere.

I would encourage 16+ people to have a look through as maybe you will find a bargain, and maybe you will be more than pleased. But I do doubt that you'll find something special often. I have only ever bought 2 things. A t-shirt which although looks tent like, the patten deters the eye from that look due to the pattern on the sides. Oh and I did buy the lovely black poncho on there which was a bargain and can't wait to get it out on spring/summer evenings when there is a chill in the air!

I guess that's as honest as I can be with this site, and all I can do now is let you all make your own opinions.

www.ullapopken.co.uk