Gatwick, Pink Meet & Greet Review

melcarroll's review of Gatwick, Pink Meet and Greet

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have just noticed on the Pink Meet and Greet website...”

Written on: 04/03/2007 by melcarroll (1 review written)

Company has stopped trading, do not book!

General Comments
I have just noticed on the Pink Meet and Greet website that they are no longer trading, I am glad I came across these other reviews, otherwise I would have turned up at the airport to have no parking arranged. Now I just need to see if I can get any money back from either them or my credit card company?

281876_Lexiloo's Response to melcarroll's Review

Written on: 14/03/2007

Let me know how. I have also booked them for April 2007 and wouldn't have known how bad they were if it weren't for Watchdog. I am going to write to their registered office.
<br/>
<br/>Dalton House
<br/>60 Windsor Avenue
<br/>London SW19 2RR
<br/>
<br/>At least an administrator might get my letter and I just might get my money back!

Melcarroll's Response to melcarroll's Review

Written on: 09/05/2007

My credit card company are still investigating. Your card company should be able to start the process as the company are no longer trading. It is obvious they are not going to provide the service, the contact phone number to enable you to use the service is no longer connected!

Sandygwynn's Response to melcarroll's Review

Written on: 06/05/2007

hi, me too. I spoke to the card company and they said they can't do anything until they actually default on the agreement. regards sandy