BSA 2-7x32 AR Review

shadow177hunter's review of BSA 2-7x32 AR

“I have had the BSA 2-7x32 AO Air Rifle Scope for about...”

Written on: 02/03/2007 by shadow177hunter (11 reviews written)

Adjustable Objective, Large Turrets, Waterproof, Fogproof, Shockproof, Lifetime Warranty, Clear Optics, Screw in Dust Covers (looks more professional), Tube is Rubber Injected

Range Estimating is way off

General Comments
I have had the BSA 2-7x32 AO Air Rifle Scope for about 3 months on my Gamo Hunter Sport. The rifle lets me produce better groupings than my other 4 scopes in the same price range. It holds up to anything I put it up to. The rubber injected tube holds the scope in place to help prevent scope slippage. I only recommend using the Range Estimated to about 40 yards for it to be somewhat accurate on range estimating. After 40 yards Ex. 60 yards you will have to adjust it to between 80 and infinity. It will stay sighted for a long time and with my other scopes, just a little bump would set it off. Great overall quality and value for the money, I highly recommend this for the price. I hope this review was helpful to you.