Tom Tom One Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

mkjknight's review of Tom Tom One

Tom Tom One

“I got a TomTom One for Christmas and it has generally...”

Written on: 28/02/2007 by mkjknight (1 review written)

Sat Nat itself is very good.

Customer service is appalling.

General Comments
I got a TomTom One for Christmas and it has generally been very effective and easy to use. However, after two weeks, the screen froze and I had to get a replacement. Prior to this I had downloaded the TomTom Plus Safety Camera update which will not work on my new device. I have since been trying to get the update on my new system but the TomTom customer service team have been awful. After several phone calls, faxes and emails they have still not managed to solve my problem and I am beginning to get very frustrated!

• UK & NI

Area Covered

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Jaggs's Response to 280193_mkjknight's Review

Written on: 01/02/2008

I'm now onto my 2nd replacement tom tom one unit, this one has now lost its speed camera locations & even though ive paid for the year`s subscription, this poi wont download to this unit, spoke to the support, but no help & now I can't get I touch as they are always busy, only had the sat nav a week, so it`s back to stapes to get my money back, if that`s possible.