SUN-SG8/SUN-PMP800 Review

hans woudenberg's review of SUN-SG8/SUN-PMP800

SUN-SG8/SUN-PMP800

“I never could find a really good review on a digital...”

Written on: 24/02/2007 by hans woudenberg (1 review written)

1. Advanced timer turns the Digital Photo Frame on and off at two times at my choice for power saving.
2. High-speed host USB i2.0
3. Supports photo, music, video playback functions

General Comments
I never could find a really good review on a digital frame that didn't require a monthly fee. After reading about this one I decided to give it a shot. I bought SUN-SG8 8Inch Digital Photo Frame from Sun Group. I love it. Picture quality is great and the features it offers are excellent as well. I repeat the picture quality is great! I've seen some dim and/or grainy images on other frames but not on this model. It comes with a remote so you can advance pictures yourself or have a slideshow with 1,3,5,or 10 30/60/300/1800/3600 sec second intervals.

Can play MP3 (music) files through a set of built-in speakers,also support MPEG4, DivX and XviD movie formats. Built-in real-time clock and calendar with battery back-up. Ideal for Digital Signs, POP Displays and Retail Advertising. Automatic power on/off time. I liked it so much I bought my mother one and she is also very pleased.