Comet - Accessories Direct Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

micko48's review of Comet - Accessories Direct

☆☆☆☆☆

“Ordered a replacement water filter from Comet...”

Written on: 21/02/2007 by micko48 (3 reviews written)

Had no problems with ordering the part originally.

Attitude of staff.
Staff refused to even listen to my complaint and then when I ask for the phone number of someone at head office to complain to they gave me a wrong number.
Item was overpriced by 50% compared to other Accessory websites.

General Comments
Ordered a replacement water filter from Comet Accessories Direct. They sent me the cheaper (inferior) water filter (500 gallon) but still charged me the same price as the 800 gallon Magic Water Filter. When I phoned to complain I was told they could not help me unless I had the actual filter in front of me even though I explained exactly what the problem was. The member of staff I spoke to was rude, unhelpful and obstructive. When I phoned back the next day and spoke to a supervisor he was as equally unhelpful and when I asked for a telephone number of someone at head office that I could complain to I was given a wrong number. I was also told that Samsung no longer supplied the 800 gallon water filter and that the smaller version was correctly priced even though I pointed out to them that it was about 50% cheaper on alternative accessory websites. I will make sure that in future I purchase it from another supplier and I will definitely not be shopping at Comet again.

• Water Filter £39

• Layout of shop