TGI Fridays Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Huw Evans's review of TGI Fridays

“I tend to avoid chains like the plaque but have to...”

Written on: 16/02/2007 by Huw Evans (9 reviews written)

Friendly staff, fairly decent tasty food and plenty of variety for different size appetites at decent prices.

No specials so no surprises. You know what you're getting. And the menu doesn't seem to change.

General Comments
I tend to avoid chains like the plaque but have to admit eating or drinking in TGIs in Prague, Swansea, Cardiff and London and generally have always had decent service, enjoyed clean, fun and lively environments which are both adult and family friendly.

The food is predictable but if you enjoy ribs, steaks, pizzas, plates of sandwiches with chips etc etc then it's fine. I choose it for that type of meal so I enjoy it, but I don't think I'd take everyone I know to such a place. It beats Harvesters etc which are just soooo fake. TGIs doesn't pretend to be anything more or less than it is.

By the way - if you're in Prague grab a tall stool at the bar and watch the barman making cocktails - worth going to watch even if you don't fancy the food.

• Over £25

Average cost per head

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

• TGI Fridays

Restaurant name & location

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Huw Evans's Review

Written on: 16/02/2007

Totally agree with the comments on this review, TGI's is an good brand, I have never been disappointed by the quality of food and service though on the otherhand my expectations have never really been exceeded. I would recommend TGI's, no problem