Nero 7 Premium Review

a1i's review of Nero 7 Premium

Nero 7 Premium

“Having had Nero for a long time, I upgrade when I can....”

Written on: 13/02/2007 by a1i (3 reviews written)

Been using Nero in other forms it for a while so really easy to use
Can add your own pictures as screen images or chapter images
With Nero 7 you can burn items that would normally not fit - it has an auto fit compression

Doesn't work on my PC
Works 100% on my laptop!!
The CD print is rubbish.

General Comments
Having had Nero for a long time, I upgrade when I can. In fact the only reason I upgraded to 7 was that my 6 had stopped working on my PC. Nero 7 doesn't work for Nerovision but it works fine for mp3 etc.

I have had support from Nero helpdesk for about 3 months now - still can't get it to work on my PC, even going through all the elements the support desk has told me. So I've reverted to Nero 6 on a different partition on my PC to get it working. Nero 6 doesn't auto fit onto a DVD, which is a real pity and this option was fantastic with Nero 7!

Burning iso and bin files are fine, as is mp3. And you can easily change the order of the music to suit.

Having not much luck with 7 on my PC, I have tried it on my laptop (which I got 4 days ago). It works perfectly! But I've still not had much experience with a working Nero 7 for DVD's.