Yakumo Mega-Image 47 SL Review

• Image Quality

• Battery Life

riker's review of Yakumo Mega-Image 47 SL

Yakumo Mega-Image 47 SL

“When I bought the Yakumo Mega-Image 47 camera it was...”

Written on: 10/02/2007 by riker (77 reviews written)

Good quality photos
1.5cm lcd screen and optical viewfinder
3x optical zoon
easy to use menu

Very slow shutter speed - especially when trying to take photos of the kids
good video clips only limited by SD card

General Comments
When I bought the Yakumo Mega-Image 47 camera it was one of the cheapest 4 megapixel available at £99 from Amazon. My sister bought one too after seeing and using mine. I have been very pleased with the photo quality and the ease of transferring to my PC via mini usb. The rechargeable battery lasts about a week with constant use on holiday. There was a docking port available for £30 but I did not buy it. My eight year old son has the camera now and it is still going strong. He loves the video option which is only limited by the size of the SD card you are using.

• Battery Life

• Over 1 Year

Time Digital Camera Owned

• Image Quality

Riker's Response to riker's Review

Written on: 14/02/2007

My review was on the Yakumo Mega Image 47 not the SL model. This was similar to the Mega Image 37 which uses the same docking port for transferring images to tv/pc and charging the battery.