Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk Review

djeva1's review of Woolworths - www.woolworths.co.uk

“I have always found them to offer good value for...”

Written on: 09/02/2007 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

Has lots of different products on sale.
Friendly staff, and very good customer service.

None.

General Comments
I have always found them to offer good value for money. I have never had a problem with them. There are a whole range of different products to choose from, whether you are looking for cookwear, home furnishings (we bought a couple of giant bean bags for our living room, which was handy, because our room is too small for a sofa), or some electrical appliances, car accessories, toys, baby accessories (carry cots, buggies and clothes), DVD's, plasma TV's, DVD players, CD's, computer games and stationary, it's all at Woolworths!

The store gets rather busy at weekends and evenings. Outside my local store there is a hotdog stall. Plus, in summer time, there is an ice cream stall too. In the past, when I was at university, I would always use Woolworths to buy my stationary. There were always bargains, especially when buying A4 note pads. I recently bought a couple of non-stick Tefal frying pans, which were on special offer at half price each, and they work brilliantly. I have also found customer service very good, and the staff are very helpful.

Last week I went into the store with a query, as I had a suspected a faulty DVD. I showed them the faulty DVD and a good one under the same light, and they knew straight away that the first DVD was faulty, and told me to send it back to where I had ordered it from and ask for either a refund or a replacement. So now, I am waiting for a replacement.

I would recommend Woolworths to any shopper. It is always worth looking out for bargains while in the store.

• Tefal Non-stick Frying Pan, £8

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Djeva1's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 11/02/2007

I had forgotten to mention about the confectionery section at Woolworths for all the sweet tooth's out there. There are lots of pick'n'mix type sweets to choose from, plus many different bars of chocolate. And there are many bags of Haribo sweets on special offer - ALL too good to miss.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 14/02/2007

I don't like pick'n'mix, but I love Woolworths; funny that!

Lee2008's Response to djeva1's Review

Written on: 11/02/2007

I really like Woolworths, but I spend loads of money in the pick'n'mix.