Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk Review

Greta11's review of Dorothy Perkins www.dorothyperkins.co.uk

“I am an avid online shopper, as I can't take the...”

Written on: 09/02/2007 by Greta11 (1 review written)

Good service
Helpful assistants
Wide range
Nice accessories
Discounts look good

Additions and new arrivals are not updated on their website on time
Good only when discount schemes are on. It's expensive
The showroom isn't properly laid out
It is good, but can improve more on its services

General Comments
I am an avid online shopper, as I can't take the hassle of car parking or waiting in long queues to buy stuff.

However, I wanted to visit Dorothy Perkins' showroom, and I did that some days ago. It is a not very far off from my place (15 - 20 minutes drive). I must say that I was fairy satisfied by their online service (delivery on time or it may be one two days here and there).

Dorothy Perkins is, to my mind, no way cheap, but fairly reasonable considering it is a known brand. However, I guess it's not properly laid out. I couldn't understand the way the stuff has been segregated. However, I found a good variety, and I particularly liked the petite fit, and the range of their accessories.

By the way, there is a sale going on there, and rates have been slashed down, which is a good sign for all bargain hunters. But nice Valentine offers and additions seem good.

One major point that I noticed was that I got to know about many discount schemes that were on in their shop, but I couldn't locate any such thing on their website. Evidently, they don't take pains to update their website on a regular basis.

• £65

Visit dorothyperkins.co.uk