Adio Bam V2 Review

• Comfort

• Style

• Perfomance Enhancement

Anthony.'s review of Adio Bam V2

“I've had alot of skate shoes and these are the best...”

Written on: 14/06/2003 by Anthony. (1 review written)

Awesome to skate in.

They tore a little bit on the front of the shoe

General Comments
I've had alot of skate shoes and these are the best i've had. They are very flexible and easy to move around in. If you are getting ready to buy a new pair of skate shoes get the Adio Bam V2's.

Emericanskatepunk's Response to 107339_Anthony.'s Review

Written on: 19/08/2003

I just order a pair of these shoes, from what i heard they are nice.....ill give a review in a couple months when i have had my way with them......later dudes

151289_Placed's Response to 107339_Anthony.'s Review

Written on: 13/04/2004

I'm kinda worried that they will tear or wear out. I'm not a heavy skater, but I heard alot of reviews of people saying they will rip, but I sure hope they will stay together. If they are any good plz write a review emerican punk. Im getting them this summer of 04