Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Review

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

CRAZIBLUBERRI's review of Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner

“I am only 15 so have very little money but I don't...”

Written on: 02/02/2007 by CRAZIBLUBERRI (1 review written)

They are creamy and easy to apply. They come in brilliant bright colours that last for ages. They gather lots of compliments and are a real must have item!

They are so good at staying on that they aren't very good for getting off and at £9 they are quite expensive but they are worth every penny. And once you have tried them you will be hooked for life!

General Comments
I am only 15 so have very little money but I don't mind paying a bit extra for these eyeliners as they are the best! Everyone who knows me could tell you I swear by Urban Decay (especially their eyeliners) and wouldn't be seen dead without my bright blue 24/7 eyeliner on. Once it's on you don't have to worry about re-applying or smudging because as long as you have let it dry properly it won't budge. I recommend this product and this brand 100% but I would say that the black doesn't stay on as long as most of the other colours. I hope this helped

• Over 6 months