Mazuma Mobile - Review

1 Colne Way Court, Colne Way, Watford, WD24 7NE

Srisroka's review of Mazuma Mobile -

“I first came across the Mazuma Mobile website in my...”

Written on: 28/01/2007 by Srisroka (1 review written)

Very easy to use
Excellent prices
Very fast payment

General Comments
I first came across the Mazuma Mobile website in my local paper. It was an advert titled 'Turn your old mobile into cash'. The idea interested me, as I had two phones sitting in a drawer and I wasn't keen on selling them on eBay.

I visited their website. They were offering £44 for my old Nokia 6230i and £45 for my Motorola V3i.

I did a search on Google for other companies like Mazuma, and I came up with two equally professional looking ones; Envirofone and Mopay.

Envirofone were offering £37.24 for the 6230i and £39.95 for the V3i.

Mopay were even worst at £36.25 for the 6230i and £32.00 for the V3i.

They both offered to pay within 21 days compared to Mazuma's 7 days.

Placing my order on Mazuma Mobile was pretty simple. Once done you can track orders online.

I received a welcome pack the next day, and used the freepost bag to send off my phones. According to the online tracking, my phones took 2 days to get there. I was surprised to also notice they processed the order on the same day, and I was even more surprised when my cheque arrived the next day.

I have since recommended this site to all my friends, who also received the same level of service.

294049_Leedeburgh's Response to Srisroka's Review

Written on: 20/06/2007

I whole heartedly agree, Mazuma is quick and simple to use, sold 7 phones so far and not one problem