2nd Story Software, TaxACT Deluxe Review

From 1 review

stevie4444's review of 2nd Story Software, TaxACT Deluxe

2nd Story Software, TaxACT Deluxe

“If you want your taxes made easy and done right then...”

Written on: 26/01/2007 by stevie4444 (1 review written)

TaxACT is the best software that I've ever used. For the last two tax seasons, I've used TurboTax (last year I think it was the Deluxe + State Edition.) I was sceptical at first - mainly because TaxACT's pricing is way less than it's competition. So, I tried their totally free TaxACT Online Standard Edition - it actually let's you prepare, print and e-file your federal return completely free. Anyway I was impressed. However, since I needed a little guidance with handing my inheritance, mortgage, etc., I decided to upgrade to the TaxACT Online Ultimate Bundle. WOW, it was fast, concise, and enabled me to import my stock transactions from GainsKeeper. Not only am I 100% confident my taxes are done right - it was just as easy as TurboTax. Better Still? I got my Deluxe Fed & State Online software with 1 free fed and 1 free state e-file for just $15.95. GO TAXACT. Your product is fantastic and the pricing you offer should make the big boys take inventory!

None - Cheers to TaxACT!

General Comments
If you want your taxes made easy and done right then use TaxACT - they are also the most reasonably priced!