Sharp GX10 Review

• Reception

• Style

PaulW.'s review of Sharp GX10

Sharp GX10

“I'm a Nokia fan and tend to stick to their phones but...”

Written on: 11/06/2003 by PaulW. (1 review written)

Design and support of new MMS

Functionality

General Comments
I'm a Nokia fan and tend to stick to their phones but in the spare of the moment I was attracted to this phone. I've had my GX10 for 5 month now and I must say, despite its sleek looks it does lack functionality. Saving txt messages to the sim limits you to about 14 messages regardless of folder or settings. And there is no data management for Phone-Phone or Phone-PC. The predictive txt is slow in responding and is knows to skip key presses and it has a limited personal dictionary function. As much as I love the MMS function and the Digital Camera I think Sharp forgot the basic uses on this phone. You can't even use the infrared for 2 player games.

• Reception

• Style

106819_Dimis.'s Response to 106337_PaulW.'s Review

Written on: 12/06/2003

I totally agree with you my friend. The best thing in this mobile is the size and quality of photos you can take especially comparing with Panasonic GD87.
<br> Advantages
<br>Nice colours and sounds
<br>Nice menus
<br> Disadvantages(All of them Very Important !!)
<br>No communication with computers
<br>No support from the company
<br>No directory managment

112325_Ausleo.'s Response to 106337_PaulW.'s Review

Written on: 02/07/2003

I would like to see SHARP provide software upgrades for this phone, they could surely improve this phone without the need to replace it.