Sony Ericsson T100 Review

• Style

Somu.'s review of Sony Ericsson T100

Sony Ericsson T100

“1 problem: ”

Written on: 11/06/2003 by Somu. (1 review written)

Nice design, very handy... receving is good...over all good..but

I bought t100 a month back but now i am facing couple problem.,

Like sometime mobile is switched off automatically.. and restart again !!!!

if u sending good no of msg, then suddenly it stuck and u r not in a position to send a msg,
solution: restart again ur mobile

3rd one: if u recv. call and after the phone talk u can see that the mobile is hang and again its on the mode of switched off... amazing...

General Comments
1 problem:

My mobile is getting switched off here and there, no prior indication, even the battery charge is full. ( its really painful)..

2 problem,

if I continue sendinig sms to my friends, suddenly my mobile(t100) is stuck up.. i have to remove the battery cover and again restart the mobile.

3: this is also shutting down or hanged problem.

after I talk over the phone when i try to cut the call or ending the call i see that i am not able to operate any key, means mobile is hanged. after few second it will switch off and again restart automatically....really my mobile have a bug, I will try to speak with sony service people on saturday let see what they reply.

if any other people are facing this kind of problem please post on this website

• Reception

• Style

108363_Sqae :: (Pronounce As Skuaee).'s Response to Somu.'s Review

Written on: 18/06/2003

True yaar. I am having same problems that mentioned. I am also going to talk with the service center guys. Did you find any update on your phone from service station, Somu..??

Jagan.'s Response to Somu.'s Review

Written on: 02/08/2003

Hi, Somu
<br>I am also a victim of T100 like many others. I had some discussion with dealer of here he is suggesting to upgrade its software but he is not assuring.

Manz.'s Response to Somu.'s Review

Written on: 24/07/2003

Hi Somy and All.
<br>
<br>I just got a sony erricson t100. The first day was hell. The phone would switch off and freez after ever 15 minutes. SMS would not come in. some times sms would not go out. But the next day
<br>every thing was fine the phone is working like a dream now.
<br>
<br>heres what I think can sort out your problem
<br>
<br>1. DO NOT over charge the phone. The phone need a max on 30 mins to recharge. If you charge it for long then all kinds of problem creep up.
<br>2. Delete sent items and inbox. Keep the mails to minimum
<br>2. the phone mite be haveing soem softwatre probs. so if nothing helps go to the nearest delear and get the software updated. That will fix it. Worked for my friend.
<br>
<br>As of now. The phone is working fine . No issues what so ever. If some thing comes up , will keep you updated.

Blue Nose.'s Response to Somu.'s Review

Written on: 14/07/2003

Nice to know the problem is normal, I have this problem of my T100 suddenly getting frozen too!! Would really appreciate it if Someone has a solution.
<br>I think ringtones are rather few too!