Webley Vulcan Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Dan.'s review of Webley Vulcan

“Response to Noodles. I received my Webley Vulcan II...”

Written on: 10/06/2003 by Dan. (1 review written)

Good Looking airrifle

Agreed. A little heavy.

General Comments
Response to Noodles. I received my Webley Vulcan II on my 13th birthday and have literally shot thousands of Beeman Silver Jets through it. It received a new heart from David Slade a few years back when he removed the old tired spring and replaced it with a gas ram. I am now 34 years old and still enjoy small game hunting as much as I did at 13. It was and still is a great little air rifle. Good memories!

• Accuracy

• Handling

175182_Funfishbuds's Response to 106174_Dan.'s Review

Written on: 27/10/2004

I have heard of replacing the spring with a gas ram. Where can I find these parts? Any help is greatly appreciated.

John Boy Walton's Response to 106174_Dan.'s Review

Written on: 06/03/2006

How long ago did you fit the gas spring and is it still as good today as it was at first? How much was the gas spring? I am very interested in this as my spring is due to be replaced after many years of use.