Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca MP3 Review

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

arry191's review of Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca MP3

Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca MP3

“I purchased the Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca MP3 Europe...”

Written on: 14/01/2007 by arry191 (1 review written)

Excellent quality with very clear instructions.

No speed camera warnings.

General Comments
I purchased the Blaupunkt TravelPilot Lucca MP3 Europe at Christmas. As this is the first satellite navigation I have owned it's so difficult to compare with others. What I can say is the the quality is excellent - very well made, very easy to use and as not caused me to get lost once. The instructions on screen and by voice are very clear and comes with excellent extras. Only slight down side is no speed camera warnings or updates at present. I spoke to Blaupunkt and they may consider it as a update in the future. Info is stored on a memory card also comes with a MP3 player and photo viewer. The reason I purchased this make was the price, and we also use the same system in the Ambulances at work, which we have used for about 5 years and has always been very good. If someone were to ask me if I would recommend this, I would have to say a big yes.

• europe