Next www.next.co.uk Review

Belle16's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“I recently opened an account with them, and I have...”

Written on: 07/01/2007 by Belle16 (99 reviews written)

Super fast delivery
Good customer service
Easy to use website

General Comments
I recently opened an account with them, and I have never looked back!

I was never too keen on their stores. I found that nothing was ever in stock in my size (6 - 8 at Next), so I decided to request a directory so that I could order stuff. I didn't like the layout of their stores either, and I found everything really hard to find, so I stopped going in there.

The great thing about Next is that their delivery is super fast and guaranteed, which is great if you are in a rush for something. I once ordered a pile of clothes on Sunday afternoon and they were here first thing Monday morning at 8.30am - there's nowhere else that you could get service like that from!!

The range in the catalogue I personally think is much better than the stuff they have in store, as they don't necessarily have stuff that's in the catalogue in store. I have bought quite a few things from the catalogue that never made it in-store. Most stuff in the catalogue starts from size 6 too, which they don't have in-store.

I recently ordered my washing machine/dryer from there, and it was reduced by £40. I didn't find out until I phoned them to check the order, but it was a bonus anyway!!

The only thing I dislike about ordering from the catalogue is that delivery is still £3.75, regardless of how much stuff you buy. I have often bought stuff over £100, and I still have to pay for delivery, regardless of what it is I order and the amount. However, I often get letters from them with offers for free delivery so it's not too bad!!

You can also have orders delivered to a store instead of your home address, which saves the £3.75. Personally, I have never done this though, as it defies the object of 'home shopping' - you might as well just go the store and buy the stuff in the first place! I'm also aware that orders take longer to get to a store; sometimes a week, whereas home delivery is instant.

• Too many to list!!!