Lush Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

djeva1's review of Lush

“It is a unique beauty shop, selling a wide range of...”

Written on: 06/01/2007 by djeva1 (51 reviews written)

These products are all hand made, and they contain natural ingredients.
Helpful staff.
No animal testing of the products.
Lush has it's own monthly newspaper.

Expensive.

General Comments
It is a unique beauty shop, selling a wide range of soaps, body scrubs, ballistic balls and balms; all of good quality and hand made, using only natural ingredients, but unfortunately at a rather high price, but occasionally it is nice to buy as a gift or just to treat yourself at bath time. Whenever you enter a Lush shop, you become overpowered by the lovely smells from the products on offer. There are many huge soap cakes on display, each containing unusual combinations of ingredients. My favourite soaps are the 'Honey I Washed The Kids' (a soap which contains honey & beeswax, and it smells very yummy), 'Extra Virgin Olive Oil' (also contains some olives and leaves), and the 'Seaweed'(contains seaweeds and sea salts). But for 100g, it costs between £2 to £3, which is a little expensive, but nice as a treat.

I also love the 'Ballistic balls', which make bath time fun. They cost around £2 to £4 per ball. They're fizzy bath salt balls, which come in all different colours and scents; plus some contain glitter or dried flower petals, and they make excellent gifts.

Whenever I am in a Lush shop, I cannot help myself by picking up every tester product and smelling it, and by the time I leave the shop, I have glitter on my face.

I have always found the staff to be very cheerful and helpful when making a choice, and I would recommend Lush to anyone who wants either a gift idea or a bath time treat.

• Toiletries & Cosmetics

• Quality of service